|Usage/Application||ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS AND ENGINEERING MACHINES|
Toggle switches employ rocker-type contact mechanism, housed in an anti-tracking molded case (Bakelite / Melamine) with dust free performance. ( They are available with single pole and double pole - two or three positions, having Stay Put and momentary contacts. )
|Current Rating||16A,25A,32A,40A,63A & 100A|
|Number Of Switch Positions||ON-OFF, 2P-8P|
Switches are designed for ON LOAD switching and present range covers standard Rotary switches upto 100A/440 V.AC, upto 4 Poles & 8 position standard operations.Switches are used for make-break and isolation of power circuits and switching of auxiliary circuits.
· Current Rating : 15 AMPS.
· Voltage Rating : 500Volts
· Temperature Range : -30 ??? to 75???
· Dielectric Strength : 2500 Vrms between the conductors.
· Insulation Resistance : 20M W (Min) at 500 VDC
Material Specification :
Insulator :PBT / Phenolic Black
· Connector : Brass with .0001" thick Nickel over it.
· Screw : Combination Head, over .0001" thick Zinc over Steel / Nickel Over Brass
· Ways :2-12 Ways
Reviewed by 14 Users
Most Relevant Reviews